- Published on 10 June 2020
Submissions are invited for a Themed Issue of EPJ PV on Chalcogenide Materials for Photovoltaics 2020.
- Romain Carron - Empa (Switzerland)
- Alex Redinger - University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Amit Munshi - Colorado State University (USA)
- Jiro Nishinaga - AIST (Japan)
- Negar Naghavi - CNRS (France)
- Rutger Schlatmann - HZB/PVcomB (Germany)
All relevant papers will be carefully considered, peer-reviewed by a distinguished team of international experts. The instructions for authors are detailed at: https://www.epj-pv.org/author-information/instructions-for-authors.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscript online at : https://articlestatus.edpsciences.org/is/epjpv/home.php and choose, during the submission, the special issue: ‘Chalcogenide Materials for Photovoltaics 2020’